A Wide Range of Customized Living Services to Promote a Healthy, Safe, Nurturing “Age in Place” Senior Living Environment
Our goal at Northern Horizon Senior Living is to provide our residents with comfortable, supportive, independent senior living. We offer a full range of support services and activities, a highly-trained professional staff and a physical layout that makes it easy for our seniors to get around.
Our senior living services include:
- Home health care services
- RNs on staff
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) on staff
- CPR-trained staff
- Medication management-trained staff
- Licensed social workers on staff
- Full meals prepared at noon
- In-apartment assistance with light meal preparation
- Handicapped-access apartments
- A visiting pastor on premises once a week
- Access to dietary consultants, nutritionists, pharmacy consultants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and hospice services
- Standard and specialized transportation
- Building security
Assistance where needed, day in and day out
Our seniors can always count us for extra assistance, whether it be taking them to the grocery store, helping them to make their evening snack, providing that ride to a relative’s house … at Northern Horizon it’s like having family members around 24/7.
Our services support our Age in Place philosophy and they ensure a sound, family-like environment where the health and well-being – and the independence – of our seniors are optimized.
Lots of services, but a simple life!
Our seniors love the one-bedroom design of our apartments and the one-floor-only layout of our facility – so while our services are comprehensive, life at Northern Horizon is easy and simple.
Professional, certified caregivers
Northern Horizon adheres to Minnesota Department of Health guidelines to facilitate quality care, and we assist our seniors with life’s basic needs.