Northern Horizon Senior Living offers Roseau County seniors a wonderful option for senior living and care.
Our all-on-one-floor design makes it easy for our residents to get around. Our one-bedroom units are just the right size for comfort and convenience.
We offer a full range of support services, lots of activities and a common area that our seniors love. Our highly-trained staff ensures that every need of our seniors is met.
Feel free to call us to check availability, discuss pricing or book a tour! (218) 463-3695
We’ve adopted an Age in Place philosophy, for the comfort and safety of our senior residents
Our Age in Place philosophy ensures a safe, comfortable, independent living environment. We ensure that:
- All basic needs are met
- Health and well-being are optimized
- Sound programs are in place for social and civic engagement
- Independence for elderly residents is always promoted
All-one-floor living, one bedroom units, lots of amenities
We make it easier for our residents to come and go, and enjoy their living unit without having to use stairs or an elevator:
- Our entire facility is on one floor
- Our apartments are simple one bedroom designs with a nice kitchen and individual heat and a/c controls
- Healthy, substantial meal served at noon
- Outings and social gatherings always on the schedule!
Fully staffed with professional caregivers
We have adopted Minnesota Department of Health guidelines to ensure the best possible care for our residents:
- Fully-accredited staff, from Certified Nursing Assistants and RNs to licensed social workers
- Direct resident care for assistance with life’s basic needs such as showering, making night-time meals, physical therapy and much more
- Dietary and pharmaceutical consultation and nutritional management
- Medication management
- Specialized transportation … and much more